View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 08:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Hi queenie,

Thanks for the post.. I believed she was getting the good him he stated there was nothing else but to learn from the mistakes and not repeat them again in the same breath he stated he will drink until the last day of his life (I always remember this because its a good reminder of his plans)

LOL
Either I'm moving on or I already went insane.

Ah yes queenie, but well WE decided to move.. we were not dragged by our hair.. I decided to stay in the city... everyday I decide to keep this job and show up to it... I was the one who arrived and said "this won't work"... he had a beer on his hand that afternoon...

We did all we could... and if we are no longer with them, whatever the reason, we are blessed.... truly blessed.... the progression and destruction I witnessed sucked and it is the start of his career... I don't want to be part of the next disaster. If this has been stressful for us imagine with kids, finances, etc. honestly I don't know how other posters deal with them... they are very strong.

You are better off without him queenie, you truly are. It takes time but it will get better. Can't you imagine he left to another place for good? When I do not see ex I imagine he is dead. My obsession stops...