Thread: More miracles!
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 10:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
blessed4x

More miracles!

The good stuff just keeps rolling in! I had tried to refinance my house to get it in my name alone. The current mortgage is with a large financial institution. They don't know me from Adam, and when they saw my credit score and income they laughed (well, not really...but may as well have)

I decided to take a chance and go to my credit union. I spoke with a very nice lady, told her my circumstances, and she sent me home with an application. I turned it in Monday with a letter explaining all I am doing to better myself financially, and found out yesterday that I was approved! I have a large amount of equity in my home, so I am also borrowing enough to get out from a couple other debts and will now only have a house payment and utilities. I will be saving about a thousand bucks a month!

A year ago, if you had asked, I would have told you it was hopeless. That I was stuck in a horrible marriage with a verbally and emotionally abusive A because I could never support 4 kids alone. Today I can say I'm doing better financially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. That leap of faith I took landed me right in the arms of a very loving God!