Thread: Depressed XAH
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 09:51 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
MeHandle
1 Corinthians 13:1-13 love

>>So, we'll see what this weekend brings. I stick by my plan to call the police if needed. Tomorrow would have been our 22 anniversary. I'm going to an Alanon/AA dance to celebrate my newfound freedom!>>

blessedx ,I now have 2 or 3 threads i wanted to get to but chose to read instead as i have been working a lot of OT this week. Anyway......... one was going to be on what happened a few days ago and a mention of tomorrow being my 22 legal wedding anniversary. The only thing i will be celebrating is freedom, the freedom of knowing I did everything I could do to save our marriage on my part and that now i am free to divorce him in God's eyes because f his failures. I will have no thoughts of me in a failed marriage. I will be remembering all that was good and will mourn a bit what should have been. But I will be free.:-)

I will lift you and xah up this weekend. I obviously relate to you :-), but I understand that he may be a wreck tomorrow. I am wondering what my AH is going to be like tomorrow. He is outside in the car crying right now.( He sits outside in his car a lot and turns on the radio.)

love tammy