View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 05:14 PM
  # 320 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

ok ever just have one of those days where you want to kill just anyone and everyone around you?!?!?! Today is that day............this.........God dont even know what word to use for her besides useless......woman ie mh case management was suppose to get my medicade up running ie pushed threw today....all she did was sit at my kitchen table telling me everything that I have to do...........I am so damn tired of being pushed from one excuse to another I mean I have done all that I can possiably do ( this also includes writting over 300 letters to anyone that I can think of in the government including Washington)......One person gives me hope and another just laughes in my face......and threw it all I have my Darling Edward saying "He gives us what we need not what we want honey".........DOESNT ANYONE UNDERSTAND I HAVE AN OPEN BELLY WOUND WITH A CLOSTOMY BAG AND CRAP COMMING OUT OF MY BELLY WOUND?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
thses ppl think it is ok just for me to sit here with nothing and let fecal matter come out of my belly wound and infection come out of everywhere but I dont need or qualify for disablity?!?!?!?!??!?!?
I am just so damn tired!!!!!!!!!! I want to find a spot where no one can find me and cry til it doesnt hurt no more, or at least until I dont hurt no more.....But of course I cant then everyone gets worried and accuses me of being depressed and trying to commit suicide......mind you I am not I just want to be sad and it isnt ok with any one because I have to be the strong one.............this is b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Pamm