Old 07-31-2009, 10:29 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
jamdls

Hi ya peeps. Life is wonderfull in my world except for the fact the my cell mate (person in next cubicle) is the most NEGATIVE individual on the planet....I mostly avoid saying anything beyond good morning and good night to her because she is the person who when you say "hi how was your weekend" she will go on and on and on .....about everything she had to do and blah blah blah blah....it is never good...this woman is 62/widowed/no kids..a hypochondriac (sp?) and the biggest complainer I've ever had the misfortune of knowing. We have worked in the space for about 9 years, even though I generally avoid her I hear her on the phone constantly-personal calls of course- yelling at people complaining arghhhhhhhhhhhh! Yesterday I went home for lunch to walk my dog (I do everyday) it was sooooo wonderful outside only about 88 degrees low humidity -Texas summers are normally 98+ so yesterday and this whole week in the 80-90s has been awesome--I come back from lunch and when I went to the printer ms complainer was there and I said "it is a gorgeous day outside" she starts saying "but it was raining and it's cloudy and overcast....." she couldn't even appreciate a nice day. Thankfully she is not here today, because her boss is out of town and she just always happens to be sick when he's out of town....

Tyler, sorry for your grumpy ex just let it roll; there is a reason they are exes.