Thread: relapse
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 07:36 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
four812

thank you all for your responses, compassion, input into my recovery work, and kindness. it gives me reason to come here, it is one reason i come here. i also come here to hear your experiences and those related to me and to others.

though i cant see you...this place is very helpful for me and many others...i'm grateful for you and for SR.

so I've been focusing upon prayer, been to a meeting and am now here and interacted with a good friend of mine via email, and ate healthy, all since I awoke up until now. prayer does bring humility to me--a beautiful peaceful and compassionate humility. i appreciate hearing that.

and i appreciate the words about others' difficulty with crack. chi i always appreciate you so much, as you've heard before. some of the first accounts of your crack struggles and of your words to me about my own helped me go forward years ago as well.

there are many good things around me and in my life, so i will be humbly grateful for them and i will follow and surrender to the will of the Light/god and keep doing that as best i can today.

oh and i should call my sponsor again right now!

thanks