View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 08:59 AM
  # 366 (permalink)  
waterfountain

Bjork,
lol - apparently the entire building must be one, since the signs (with the radiation symbol and everything!) are at two of the entrances. The basement/storage area is obviously fortified (and thus kinda creepy in some parts)...
How did you manage to sell so well on Craigslist? I have several things I'd love to part with, and since I live in a downtown area, I have plenty of public and safe places to meet with people - any suggestions? Did you always include photos? Did you give out an e-mail or phone number, or just use the anonymous filter built into craigslist?

Yikes, your clock is ticking! I sincerely wish you the best and I hope that nature chooses to interact with you in an inspirational and beautiful way (here, I'm thinking of just the right sunbeam breaking through a canopy and illuminating your area in an almost mystical fashion, or a redsquirrel chattering to you at just above your head, or maybe even a swarm of dragonflies appearing and leading you to a private clearing).... I think I'm a romantic when it comes to the wild
Sorry about your kitty - and on Caturday of all days I hope everything works out with a minimal amount of yeowling and impact to your wallet.

I hope everyone is doing well! I've got a partly-cloudy and warm Minnesotan day to work with. The boyfriend's been rather inconsiderate the past few days - just kind of doing his own thing. Disheartening..... but I guess I just have to find things to keep myself occupied, and keep my mind off of it. Farmers market today maybe?

Also, I've finally noticed my own cravings for sweets coming to light! I had seen Reb and Chamma talk about it, and various others in numerous threads, but I hadn't noticed it myself. Well, realization dawned on me when I felt inspired to buy sour Skittles and the Health Valley brand of Oreos. I do NOT like cookies, unless they're SUPER moist. And I the only time I'd ever liked skittles was when I was younger and would get them for Halloween. How's this then: that pack of skittles is sitting next to my laptop here, with only about 6 left >.<
....at least I haven't gotten to the cookies yet, heheheeee.
All right folks, I'm going to go play in photoshop or illustrator for awhile. Have a good morning!

Oh! Also, Reb, how did day 25 go? Looking forward to 30? Maybe I could mail you some of these cookies *sly grin*