View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 08:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Trippstar

Socializing Again

Where do I start, there is some music on at night club near where I live and I want too go but Im afraid that I am going too be the only one there not drinking, I feel like Im just gonna be twiddling my thumbs.

Im 1 month and nearly 3 weeks sober. I have been staying in loads and I am getting bored need too go out and do stuff Ive been fishing and I have been in a few pubs and not drank just drank orange juice and lemonade. I just aint been going out too socialize only with my flat mates and thats in the flat.

If I go, I dont want too drink but its gonna be hard and annoying. Im thinking about not going but it would be a good night but then if I start drinking I dont know what will happen. But I want too socialize and the past 11 years Ive been socializing while using drink, because Im introvert and drink makes me extrovert so I can talk and relax etc and feel at ease. But I dont want too get back in the same state I was in hospital etc. I have low self confidence so its really a tough thing for me socializing again.