View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 10:55 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
yeahgr8

Another great counselling session today with me CBT guy!

Had a great day been for coffees, swimming and sunbathed. Am getting into a little routine now, there are only 2 AA meetings a week and one GA but there is one tomorrow which a friend from AA is taking me to which will be cool. If they had one everyday i would go everyday cos i am having so much fun and getting so much from them in so many ways:-)

Feeling good, have had and continuing to have a lot of 'luck'...i am in a mess financially, jobless, staying at a friends flat but the only thing that scares me is going back to how i felt 2 weeks ago! Quite an opposite from living in a 3 story house, porsche, 80k a year job, savings and miserable as hell. Mind you it's not rocket science to work out the main contributing factor to why i am so happy...i'm sticking my hand up for help this time and there are a load of hands ready and willing to help you get off your addict ass out there if you ask:-) There is **** all help if you sit in your lounge by yourself trying to think yourself out of your own mess!

hope everyone is ok today!