View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 05:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
SWEETVENM9

makes sense... well, I certainly was the one who initiated it. But I told him it was fine if he declined to, and I would understand. But he is the one who keeps making contact again to tell me this or that regarding his supposed "sobriety"

not sure about the whole wt thing... I know that there are 10 bags in a bundle, which is $20. I also know he was left an enormous (like just under a million) amt of money which he gets in increments. Between him and his gf, I think they spend over 800 a day or something. And they stay in a very nice hotel... no jobs. must be nice.

But despite it, he says it is pure misery. He doesn't know I know about the money... whole other story. I have a legal investigation pending as far as that goes with my lawyer. Because my daughter is entitled to something of that before it's all gone.

Anyhow, I'm sorry you are going through it too. It's so hard. I respect what you said about not speaking badly about your ex in front of your daughter. I do the same. that's been my rule from day one. It's best for our children, you know?

I appreciate the input so much.... stay strong