View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 10:55 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
TrainWreckAgain

Thanks to everyone for their feedback.

I talked to my AGF's case manager and said that yes, I am willing to participate.

Having said that, I am not sure that it is going to happen.

My AGF sent me an e-mail last night, that upon reading this morning struck me as kind of odd. The tone and content of the e-mail was really flat and made no mention of counseling, trying to work things out, or anything about the future really at all.

The e-mail did have some sentences in it in which she accepted some responsibility for all that had happend. But 2 things jumped out at me. First, she spoke about caring for me, but not once did the word love appear. Second, she said, "... I hope that one day you will listen and accept my apology."

In other posts, you may have seen me commenting on how I feel I live in limbo. A voice in the back of my head said... is the whole idea of counseling just a way to string me along?

So, I sent my her an e-mail today bluntly asking her two questions:

1. Do you love me? and
2. Do you want to build a life with me?

She repsonded, but did not answer. She essentially said, please give me time to respond correctly. I will respond tomorrow evening.

I may be wrong... but it seemed to me that these are fairly fundamental questions that can be answered either yes, or "not yes" (with a maybe or I don't know falling into the not yes category along with an outright no).

I am doing my best to give it to God, but it seems to me that the "I'll answer in a day" is a Not Yes in and of itself.