View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 04:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
paula2009

Cps

My husband and I would take him back in a heartbeat and I have also burned up the phone lines to CPS (among others). I don't know what it would take for them to take him. Does anyone know? Also-I am not sure if they'd give him to me since I am in a different county. But, it is killing me--I find myself just brokenhearted half the time thinking about what he is going through everyday. Especially after he was soo happy and well adjusted living at our house and visiting us. Anytime I see him at a birthday party or family function; he tells me that he wants me to come to his house and he wants to go with us places, ect: I write him letters, send him things (games, books, ect), and ask her to visit him at least once a week. She always has a lame excuse why not.
It just hurts so much knowing what she is doing to him and drives me insane that she can't see it.
Also, they just got evicted from their place and has admitted to another one of my sisters that she has been "back on pills" for over a year! Dah! Does she think we didn't already know. Anyway-any advice/support you can give is greatly appreciated, thank you,
Paula