Thread: This is nuts.
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 03:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
bones197828

Hospital

k heres a little bit of the story.....

I have serious medical issues and I suffer from chronic pain. I did the wean down with my pain meds and it was uncomfortable yes but i thought do able. The weather is really cold and rainy and this weather hurts me even more.

I spoke to a friend of mine and he had some meds for RLS so i thought ok maybe i can take that and my legs would give me a brake and i could rest a little. Mind you my anxiety hasn't been this high in YEARS.. My friend tells me to take 3 and I am a little worried about taking 3 so i take 2. Well now everything goes to hell. My pain is 10x worse, my anxiety is now a full blown panic attack. I can barely walk and my legs won't leave me alone. Imagine that...My gosh that was painful it made it hard to breath.

So I went in and they gave me some adivan and some pain meds. I am going to make the appointment to go see my doc next week. My doctors have been trying to get me to go the pain clinic for the last 4 years. My issue was I just want there to be another way to live than to live on these damn things. I am not giving up hope and I am still going to try all the treatments out there that are for me. I just got off of one that I was on for 6 months. Oh good lord that was painful. PAINFUL talk about misery in all senses of the word. I am not giving up hope and I am not going to put myself through this kind of pain ever again. I have to understand that my illnesses are going to kill me and I need to take care of myself and make my life the most comfortable that I can.

Thanks to all who talked to me and I hope when I need to that I can still come here and talk about addiction. Its a fine line when your treating diseases such as mine. My big thing is I just don't want to miss the line and become an addict. Yano?

Thanks again God Bless
Bones