View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 04:09 AM
  # 384 (permalink)  
Believe808
Miracles Happen

Good Morning LIS and I say that through gritted teeth this morning. Enough Said!!! Onward to Sobriety, even if it is only my sobriety, I may say something you might not like but I do say it out of love and friendship. I am selfish, yes I help all of you just so I can stay sober.

Personally, I would be looking at my side of things and not just putting it all on her. Was I unsympathetic, condescending, impatient, brusque etc...tone does matter, even when you are telling the truth.
[B]YOU ARE DEAD WRONG HERE PAUL, SOOO VERY WRONG!!!![/B]
I don't believe that when this thread was started was meant as a DOWNER thread it is a LIVING thread. If it was constantly negative, I would not post here I would find another thread to do that on. Same goes if someone is not happy here with the truth, go find another thread, there are hundreds here. Like a smorgesbard, something for everyone. Take what you need and leave the rest!!!!

I woke up this morning after going to bed at a very late hour/early morning hour and after drinking my cup of coffee, I am pretty much okay. First thing I read, lol is about you Ro drinking the bug I can't laugh this hard first thing in the morning, my eyes still aren't focused!! But what a wonderful way to start it off, with laughter. I hope all of you have a day filled with laughter.