View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 03:21 AM
  # 383 (permalink)  
stone

Originally Posted by nelco View Post
This forum is full of good threads for people who wish to discuss and share about different things. There are several threads, maybe this one does not suit least at the moment..This paticulary thread is for people trying to live in sobriety. That means having s-h-i-t-t-y days like rowan, bee, me or anyone else have as well as good ones......but at least we are trying to change and work a programme. Working an honest programme means working an honest programme. Tomorrow I could feel like drinking and I know I can come here and share that, but I will hopefully move out of that place or at least try to eventually. I am glad for honest feedback, and its what has kept me sober. I dont want anyone massaging my disease. I also hope Least you decide to see things differently for your own and your kids sake.

Also there is not much point least in pm me to say you are leaving sr now over this.......this place is full of threads for you to post on. lis is only one!

On the happy life theory........My husband just came through cancer, my family were in bits but the thing that pulled us through was the programme and a positive attitude. life can be really hard for me, I know darkness, and I dont wish to live there> I have choices thanks to AA
Of course everything you say is true....but....

Personally, I would be looking at my side of things and not just putting it all on her. Was I unsympathetic, condescending, impatient, brusque etc...tone does matter, even when you are telling the truth.