View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 03:03 AM
  # 173 (permalink)  
nelco
Living in sobriety

Stone you are too much ....thats just brilliant. I have a few women friends in AA that will get such a laugh out of that.
4th.... step good for you. I hope your Hp, whether its a him,it, thing, or her is with you. lol

Thank you all for your love and support. My relationship with dk is rocky, to put it mildly.
Hi least, the best thing you can do is get sober and stay sober. First things first. No real point in worrying about changing relationships overnight. We can only change ourselves. We cannot demand respect, we must earn it. The miracle will happen though......stay sober and your family will benifit the ripple effect. Bee said it ......
Work on yourself and your recovery. Try to make some Step meetings, it is there that you will begin your recovery and find ALL the answers you are searching for. It's time for another meeting Least, Step, Big Book and Speaker are good for you right now if you really want to get and stay sober. I'm not too keen on discussion meetings, I do go to them but I make more Step & BB ones. Oh and Least, stop worrying about Step 3 and your HP, lets begin with Step 1, Powerless over alcohol, Life is unmanageable. I was told to read Step 1 & 2 over and over and over again. You need to get yourself a sponsor, that way you will have someone in recovery to guide you through the steps and also to be a sounding board when you are not sure what to do in a situation.
Hi new leaf I hope you keep coming back here. It is a good thread, we try to keep it real and there is good support here.

HI LIzzy, sorry i missed you again!!

Bee so glad you had a nice day on the beach because you deserve it so much. I am also grateful to be sober. Hope there is news today....:praying

Busy day for me today, ....better get started xx