Old 07-13-2009, 10:31 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Saint Francis

This thread is helping me so much and is so timely. Fear has left me stuck for years, but I think the fear of staying is finally now worse than the fear of leaving. I keep giving "one more chance." I'm always back to the verbally abusive situation with AH and fear of when the next shoe will drop. It has been waaay worse as time goes on. My AH is a severe/chronic A. Besides the fear of verbal fights, I'm in constant fear of him hurting himself (for good reason) because of two knee injuries, two broken legs, broken foot, weeks of inability to walk, bumps on the head, scabs on the knee, etc. Last night was more injuries, scabs and scratches on the knees. Well, this time he can kiss his own owies....I kicked him out of the house and meant it. Funny, I didn't even shed a tear while he call me a fat ***** etc. Instead, I thought about coming home to a peaceful place after he leaves. I'm willing to take the financial consequences if he's gone because I see the results of his impulsive financial consequences if he stays. Divorce doesn't seem like such a dirty word or such a failure anymore because HE had the chance to make our marriage a success but chose alcohol instead. Thanks again.