Old 07-10-2009, 07:56 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Lcounts

Hi everyone, I have been looking at these boards for going on a year. Kitty you are living my life from the beggining...He went to rehab and met a woman spent all his time with her they let them go off by them selves , when he got home he joked about having a GF on e-mail...so I started reading his e-mail and he would go outside and call this girl, he was going to meet her and his rehab buddies, when I read that I called his sponser and talked to him about this emotional affair...then I went off on him....ya he said they were only friends but the e-mails were love letters ...and I gave him a choice....me or her..I never had trust issues before, but now I do...it has almost been a year and I check everything I can check of his...If I see another girl he is out the door....AA is helping but there are woman that just want to cling at AA.. so now he is trying to prove to me that he is not 13th stepping anywhere...and I haven't made up my mind to stay or leave yet...They say I will know when...I held back for a few months because they said don't upset the A...but I have learned that is ********, you can't hold it all in..as you can see I am still angry but am getting over some of it...as I am still with him..The first few months out of rehab is HELL to go through...and you are right they don't post enough of after rehab... sorry it is so long..but I could write a book on here lol