View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 12:53 PM
  # 287 (permalink)  
bjork

Hello everybody!

Reb-Glad you celebrated! You guys deserved it!

Lindsay-You beat me to the closet!! I have been thinking about mine for some time now. Maybe I'll get it done this week?

Today I have gone the entire day without a cigarette. It is seriously difficult!! I went to a smoking cessation message board. It is a lot like here! I kind of chuckled at the following line:

Take out your list of reasons to quit, read as much as you can, call a friend, take a nice hot bath, go for a walk, do whatever you need to do to stay smober.

I thought that was cute LOL

OK the lack of nicotine (I have lozenges, but I think I need something more) has left me a little irritated. I have been annoyed by everybody the past few hours.

1-A going away party was planned. Yesterday it was changed to dinner. Today it changed to apperitivo. Half an hour before we were to meet it was changed to watching the Michael Jackson tribute at someones apt that didn't have food or anything. I ate a sandwich and decided to stay home.

2-A colleague was supposed to sell me her phone and had specifically asked me to wait to purchase another and purchase hers. She text me today saying she may have to keep it. She'll let me know in a week.

These two things really annoyed me. I think it's quitting smoking.

Sorry to ramble on about no cigs.

Hope everybody is having a smokin' evening!