View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 09:53 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
lauraandersen4
Focus

Originally Posted by kgarrison View Post
Don't know why I drank again in June..........same old stupid story, I guess.......a good friend who i used to drink with invited us over...........next day felt like I was attacked with a sledgehammer..........thought I would not drink again........10 days later did the same thing............now, this past wkend.........4th of July, to be exact, I decided to drink again............how easily I forget..........I haven't had a drink since the fourth, but, I still feel like crap..........yesterday, I had to eat like a horse, just to feel a bit of normal...........and then today, I woke up after a fitful night of tossing and turning to horrible aches and pains........oh, and the best part of all----swollen eyes...........they are just sooo swollen.............and I am puffier than you can imagine..........all last year while I was sober I worked out really hard and finally had myself in great shape..........not now! just that short little blowout has totally put me back into swollen, puffy and devastated...........

anyhow........more later........glad this site exists
It's alright... get back at it!