Old 07-03-2009, 04:44 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

How do i explain how a non-violent, financially supportive, responsible man is someone i am leaving?

1 You owe NO explanations

2 Non-violent? He says words that hurt you. That IS violence. Responsible? Someone who numbs his problems away does not seem responsible to me.

((rmm) if you are afraid and willing to make fear your Personal God, you can always stay.... and feel how you are feeling the whole month, this year, until year 2015, or until your last days on this Earth... that is what you have now and is as good as it gets...

Read GiveLove's posts, Freedom's posts, LaTeeDa's posts.... they left, dettached from the active alcoholics in their lives... to me they are quite happy, relaxed and content. Even myself, granted I still feel totally defeated many times, but I can tell you, right now I am alone in my apartment listening to the birds chirping after a storm, no one is criticizing me, no one is insulting me, and the only eggshells around are the ones after I cook my favorite breakfast (french toast).

This is priceless.

There is no reason you can't get the same serenity and build the life you always imagined for yourself.