View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 12:03 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

oh do i know that feeling ((onlyliveonce))

good for u for divorcing and getting out of that madness. that is no easy feat. i hope you give yourself a pat on the back, it takes guts to get out of the status quo and choose a better life for yourself (even if its very difficult at first)

yup, i too expected normal feelings and actions from x :rotfxko but once you realize there is just no sanity there, you are already on the other side of the bridge... treating x as a crazy person has helped me immensely

when i want revenge i think the following

- i am not god... perhaps in another life i was the alcoholic and made ex suffer horribly, and THIS is justice? who knows?

- an active addict is unable to feel love and is nowhere closer to feel real love, don't you think that is sad enough?

- something horrible already happened to my ex.. he lost me and my friendship.. he MADE SURE i no longer wanted anything to do with him. no one will ever replace a person like me.. honestly one day you will realize it was his loss

- take your part of this, why were you with an addict in the first place?? what can possibly be there for you? what can an ADDICT give? nothing. its not they are this wonderful person but dont want to be "that person" with you. this is it, this is all they have to give. there is no "evil".

you'll feel better, trust the process... as long as you don't break the no contact rule its all OK, GET IT OUT!

i used to write 1001 diff ways to torture ex, then burn the papers...also playing violent videogames, or exercising helps a lot

get it out of your system so it does not turn into an illness....
let us know how you are doing