TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

onlyliveonce...

that is what active addicts do.. stop being surprised, as the other thread says

they will hurt you and when you think it can't be worse they will hurt you more

that is why you need to be as far as possible

i also know the feeling, of seeing how "easy" it looks for them

but i realized i was comparing apples and oranges

MOVING ON is going through the mourning process, looking at yourself with honesty and learning from your mistakes

keeping the status quo drinking, taking drugs, using people, is NOT the "moving on" we know. its just more hiding and escaping from reality. that is NOT Healthy Moving On. and when you do that (i know because i escaped many times) by the end you will just repeat the same story, over and over again.

Melody Beattie says, when in loss, you either pay now or pay later.... who cares about a man that is not a man, or partner much less of a father, and any girl out there that just met him and knows nothing about who he is... i do not care about them at all

i care about you, stay away, protect yourself legally, go no contact with him and his friends/partners/dogs whatever

having a window to "their new life" is very harmful, i hope you shut it for good.

that's all you can do... do you believe in God/HP? develop a relation with it onlyliveonce... do not forget you are a child of God/HP and you deserve happiness

good luck!!