View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 10:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
onlyliveonce

Found out and spoke to AH GF today

Well my AH is also a drug addict so after 18 yrs. I finally had to save our son and myself. He was living on the streets in his van. Well he called today from a church and I was kidding with him and told him to put his GF on the phone and he handed the phone to some girl that sounded young. She said she was his GF and had knew him for about a month and half, she met him in the parking lot of a conv. store. I told her she had her hands full and that he was an alcoholic and drug addict. She said she hasn't seen him do any drugs (hang around long enough and you'll learn alot is what I was thinking)!! I was very upset when this was initially happening and almost felt like I could blow at anytime. I have ALOT of anger towards him for what he's put us through.

Anyway I called back to the church and before the lady even knew who I was she told me they just come to use the phone and that at a local dumpy drug infested motel the church holds a bible study on tuesday and they were there and was at church last night. I have already promised myself I will not go to that motel so don't worry about that you guys!! I know better cause I would probably try to beat the **** out of him. I'm not upset with her once I've calmed down I think I'm just pissed it's sooo... easy for him to move on even though he is just using her for whatever he needs. He is a huge manipulator, liar, and is perfectly fine not working. We have a 14 yr. old son who dosen't see him nor does he contribute to his support. He 's pretty much a loser so why the hell am I upset about this?? I should be happy he's found someone else to mooch off of and bother!!

I don't even know how to tell you guys right now what I am feeling!! I am at work so I will contain it until I leave here. My heart feels broken all over again!! That's how I feel and here comes the tears!! I love him but do not want him back so what's going on with me??? And how do I feel better about the whole thing??? Need as many hugs as possible!!!