View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 07:09 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
whereami
A Brand New Life

Well, his mom called to see if I cashed it, she stated that he ran away from their house, packed and apparently moved in with his 46 year old girlfriends/counselor/pothead's house. (hes 34...no comment about manipulation and money hungry there) Anyways, his note said his mom and I judge him and he is sick of it and is doing great at his new job. THe problem is the support notice for court goes to his moms but he ran away...I put his work address so they may have to serve it there? She said that I needed to be less harsh on him because in case things work out?? She also said he isnt mad at the baby, are you kidding me??? How is getting mad at the baby even an option?? I think her issues are starting to surface and I am getting a strong feeling by the way she talks that her husband abused drugs after the war and she took cheating etc and dealt with it for her kids. I am thinking that if I take the money they will say that I am leading them on to believe I want a relationship when I don't I just want him to sign the darn papers and be out of our life. The sad thing is I am so frustrated and emotionally overwhelmed handling the new single mom thing and then I am really hoping the law will make him own up to his responsibilities. He lead us on to believe for months that he wanted to help more but couldnt and now I know that is one big lie...he was just trying to find someone to land with in a safe place where he could make them believe he is so wonderful and leave those that know him in the dust. It makes me sad because I wanted her to know her dad but I dont want her in an environment with drugs and manipulation and trashy situations...the 16 yr old minor who is his new gf's granddaughter has a quote on her myspace page that says something very provacative about "doing you" and her pic was innapropriate...this is his environment?? I dont want my child around that...I am so worried how do I protect her without hard evidence of his drug use except a few prescriptions and journals? I mean yes he clearly missed work and got fired from 2 diff jobs so that should hold some water, but how do I make sure that my baby isnt anywhere near the dangers of drugs and neglect in his state? Also we live in 2 diff states and she was born here in mine and we stayed here, he left...does that mean he has to come here? I am sorry if these questions dont apply I am just so overwhelmed...