Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 02:28 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  
CRS3
Rest In Peace

Day 2 halfway through

Thanks so much for all the posts. Even though I could not get online I knew they were there. I was able to draw strength from that.
33hrs and I do not feel any relief. W wierd thing happend last night though. About 3am I had a 10 minute period where I actually started to relax. I thought maybe it was over and then at 3:10am it hit full fource 2x worse that what had previously felt. Oh man. I think I deserve an acadamy award for my acting abilities. See, no one around me really understands whats happening. So I have had to deal with the contractors,entertain my guest and just try and act normal. With my head aching,my stomach churning,sweating(Roy,how true about this foul odor. This aint no normal sweat.) and tonight I have to BBQ for the guests. It's not exaclty what I had plannned but It's keeping me miserably occupied. The dr's visit was quite an experience. It was 180 degree turn around for when I asked for help 3 weeks ago. He was actually very concerned.
Well I'll have to update more later.... Am being called away to do(sigh) no chores. Im starting to get pissed---
j