View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 02:44 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
catlady61

Thank you all for the encouraging words!! Here I am again today, I am searching for a job.........must get one soon......

So, the ABF got up this morning, seemed cranky, I asked if he was ok....... he said yes. I figured ok well he is ok.........he left for work...11:30am...... he texts me twice in the next hour & a half to tell me he stopped here & there...... ok I had no idea he was NOT going straight to work......still wondering what that was about ....seemed fishy ......so I called him at work........ "he is not in" (of course not) .......... So almost 4:00pm he called me to tell me he IS working today "but" he was having an anxiety attack so he went to see his "therapist"........I said why what happened? ......he says I was having a problem......I said ok .....care to share? .....he says no....... I say well is this because of the time we spent together yesterday? No. Is there anything I can do? No. ok I asked well why did you call or text me.......... He says I did not want to fall into the trap of you not believing me since they told you I was not at work....... I am on my way there now...I did not want this to turn into an arguement later.....I said THAT was unfair to say...I have not questioned or argued anything for a long time..........he sounded so COLD and almost MEAN.......... so why? I did not ask anything or do anything for him to involve me in any of this today......ALL I knew was he was leaving for work....... for all I would have known allllllll day he could have been at work........ WHY !!!!!! Did he need an arguement to justify something he may have done wrong today ( like not seeing his therapist but maybe the other woman?) I ALMOST SAID WHATEVER MAN .............. But I kept my cool & listened to what sounded scary .....and I told him I hope he feels better.........Jeeeeeeez this is weird