Thread: miserable
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 10:25 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  
BlueMoon
once in a . . .

thank you for that - I wasn't even aware how negative I tend to be!
"working on feeling good" --- yep - that's where I am today ... I even did my laps when I didn't want to -

I'm really struggling today (and yesterday) - med changes and not sleeping and fun stuff like that (oh - sarcasm is negative isn't it?)

RAH is one who has to always be DOING something and it's the opposite of me - weekends are a bit tense still because of that - I feel guilty for not wanting to do stuff --- I'm working on it - both the guilt part and the not wanting to do stuff part -- I'm trying hard to remember that it is a PROCESS ....

I'm not sleeping and I think I've figured out that it's actually the new med that's keeping me up til 3am - being sleep deprived is not good at all for my brain ! I'm so tired during the day that it's always an uphill battle to get myself to do anything - but I did my laps!!! I get a star for that! They're boring and I hate them but I do them cuz it's all I can think to do right now --- the thing is that I can't do them long enough to really get any endorphins going

I'm really struggling right now but that's good cuz it means I haven't given up yet - right?

Blue