View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 03:19 PM
  # 108 (permalink)  
Lindsay

I'm here, i'm here! I've had a busy morning. I had a nice workout at the gym, returned some items at the mall, went grocery shopping...then came home, showered...and hit the couch for a nap! Today's day 20...and I did have some temptations today. I was driving in my car in the hot, HOT heat...and thought about how nice it would be to get a 6 pack. However, I really thought about it and realized it would not be a relaxing afternoon if I drank. I'd end up drinking until I couldn't drink anymore, probably spend the rest of the weekend drunk...and be down on myself. Not what I want! I value my sober time. My weekends are truely relaxing. I don't need to ruin that by drinking.

SO yes, overcame that. I'll probably get something to eat shortly here and head back over to my boyfriends house for the night.

I'm glad everyone's doing well.

I've been somewhat...irritable these past couple days since I've been cutting back on celexa, and just recently stopped completely...well, 3 days ago to be exact...so I'm a little more 'on edge' than normal. haha.

ANYWAY, stay strong, all!!!!!