Thread: miserable
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 07:12 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  
ReadyToHelp

Smile Blue is a pretty color

Keep doing your laps.

Endorphines help us feel good. We need them.

Do one thing at a time.

Do you like Anthony Robbins? I didn't want to get into his stuff, but my XXBF suggested it, and I wanted him to listen to anything self-help related, so I pretended I was into it. He bought a few programs, and I listened, he did not, I loved it, and he didn't grow...

Stop with the negative self talk. Immediately. No more. You deserve better from yourself!

Let's start with this: You are not "miserable". You are "working on feeling good". Let your mind absorb that concept - it's in a positive light.

Keep doing your laps. ;-)

Do you like to laugh? Read a funny book or two. Buy a series of books, occupy your mind with someone else's life or adventures. (Not as a codie or enabler!) I'm living in these vampire novels. Not gorey ones. Fun ones.

Use positive words. Find the solution to everything. If you feel tired, ask yourself: what could you do NOW, so tomorrow you won't feel tired? You know the answer.

I woke up yesterday at the brink of some depressive disorder. I knew what I needed to do. Listen to Anthony Robbins, read a self-help book, or go to therapy. I gave myself 1 week to get it together or else, therapy payments get added to the budget! And chocolate (which I love) and caffeine are out of my diet. I know it has to be done!

Hug yourself. You're putting up with a lot and you're reaching out for help.
Good for you for knowing you need to surround yourself with supportive people, and are doing something about it!

And Good Luck.

READY!!