View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 10:11 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  
ADayAtATime

I'm Baaaaaaccccckkkkk

I'm done with the wedding project...lol.
I went from a wedding card to transforming the card into a shadow box wedding frame.
You see, I liked the card soo much, I just couldn't see it sitting in a drawer somewhere.
I ended up cutting the card in half and it left me just the completed card front, then I mounted the card front to the inside of a shadow box frame.

I added some more embellishments to the inside of the frame and changed the background from white to blue...so that the colors just flow together.
I also cut out "Our Wedding Day" in white vinyl and adhered it to the outer/top portion of the frame. It almost looks like it's floating on the glass (does that make sense?)

I did make another card...not as nice as the original. It's smaller and matches the theme of the frame. I still need to finish the inside of the card...I want to have "Just Married" and a die cut of a ball/chain...with the saying "Now I think you'll be needing one of these".
I'm going to be "try" to post of a picture of the shadow frame box and the mini wedding card together...hopefully you will be able to see the details...Wish me luck

~~~~Ok....I'll take that back there will be a total of 4 pictures...
1 of the wedding frame and together
1 of wedding layout out of the frame
1 of wedding frame alone
1 of mini card alone

Here is the link (I hope)------->ImageShack© - Gallery
*Note-the picture in the frame is not a picture of my sister or family members...just thought I would let you know...lol.

Thanks for looking!!!
Now, I need to work on a Father's Day card for my step Dad. I better hurry since Father's Day is on Sunday and it "only" takes me 16 hours to complete one card....lol.

Wuv ya's,
Kimmy XOXO