View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 07:31 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  
Chamabama

Good Morning! Feeling a bit better today. Finally not pms'ing so hopefully my hormones will balance out a bit!

I'm off for my morning hike in a bit, then I have a hair appointment. Very exciting! Haven't had my hair cut for nearly a year and I'm looking a bit like an orphan child.

I had my second drinking dream. Ugh! I was at some sort of Fair during the day and kinda realized, "oh, crap, I've been drinking all day." My main concern was that I had let all of you down and I dreaded having to tell you all that I was back to day one.

It's funny. I've had 2 drinking dreams now and both have been about the guilt and secrecy of drinking. I never actually drank or felt drunk in the dreams. Both times I simply became aware that I had drank.

Looks like my psyche was paying me back for getting so cocky last night.

Sorry Kimmy2 (bnme) that you're all alone in the mornings. I'm on the left (west) coast and so I'm 2 hours behind you. When you get off the computer at 7:30am, I'm still snuggled in my bed at 5:30am.

Kimmy1 (ADAT) - Yay for silly words of our youth! I'm also 40 but grew up in Southern California. Funny to see the regional differences of the slang. When something was cool, we'd say "tubular" (as in the perfect shape of a nice wave to surf). I remember a new girl in our class that had moved from Iowa... she used to call cool things "prime" ??? We finally decided it must relate to a good cut of meat. I've heard "sike" before (although I would have spelled it psych! lol) but we didn't use it. I was a fan of "not" as in "You sure did well on that test. NOT!"

Now please tell me, what the heck is a ******* Block?