View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 04:56 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  
bnme247

I must be on a different time zone than most of my friends here. No one is ever here when i am. I get up every morning @ 6:00 a.m.......and this is my first thought, get on and check in on my friends....my extended family, but i'm the only one here......i stay on til about7:30, never see anyone sign on...then i go on over to my space and check on the folks that are in my time zone....they never here either.....but atleast i can pm them....but they're not near as good to hear from as u guys.......i have said it before, but i'll say it again.....i thank god i found you all....just wish i was more in touch....i'd say go find me on my space, but it's hard to find me....so everyone say's....i usually have to go find them....anyway....i feel really good today, now that i have found you all again...i was getting bummed..hope to hear from you all soon....all of u....a day@a time, eclipse, believe, the jades....i can't ever keep u 2 straight!!, lindsay,spen, chammy, waterfountain, and anyone else i may have missed while i was out there in the land of the lost.......just trying to make today the best first day of the rest of my life.....it's gonna be a hot one, but i am alive, and grateful to feel it!!! Blessings to u all!!.... Bnme247