Thread: miserable
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 10:21 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Hi BlueMoon,

It ALL passes... I was feeling totally LOUSY this morning and then I read and posted and I feel better again.. and probably this afternoon I will spend crying for EXAH and ME and how I prevent myself from enjoying what is a wonderful life.. OK .. and how I became just like my mom..she is UNABLE to give herself ANYTHING... sometimes walks.. most of the time she is sleeping... she will never do her hair, put makeup, buy a nice shirt.. NOTHING.. no friends... not even chat in Internet... no TV. Your critical voice reminded me of her... always finding why its not worth the effort.

So its really great you are ignoring the usual voice and DOING STUFF IN SPITE OF IT.. you got it nailed right there!!

I am not scared and if I need to cry for the 473953026920769161th time, so be it. Same for you, if you are going to grumpy today, well, be totally grump it and enjoy being grumpy for the 3935832343259 time in your life..but know its YOUR CONSCIOUS DECISION... you control your feelings.

I read happiness is not filling bliss all the time, I mean thats impossible... happiness is being where you are emotionally and accepting it... you are moving forward so just keep doing the laps, do you write gratitude lists by any chance?

There is a Gratitude list forum and it always makes me feel better.. even if its only "another day of life on this planet"