View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 01:34 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
firestorm090

Thanks martha,

You really touched me, you made me think along the lines that I normally would if my vision and mentality were not blurred by excessive anger. I hate getting this angry, I hate posing a threat to people, I hate scaring people, but today i was all of that. I was mean, nasty, mouthy and quite a hand full. I scared people, and that's not my style at all. I just want my money, between the two we're talking about a fair amount of change, three grand from one and almost two grand from the other. I could really use that money now. What really pisses me off is that I spent hours just on the drawings alone for these projects, at no charge, I drew these projects from scratch and then completed the projects, from which I've received many compliments, especially at the bar which I remodeled. Now I just want to move on, be done with the bar, but every time I go there, I get the run-around, sorry, can't pay you this week, blah, blah blah. It's driving me nuts. Inside I've become a tense, out-of-control wreck, damn it, I did the work, now I want my money, not next week, not next month, the agreement was "balance upon completion," and the job has been complete for weeks now. I'm lost again, it makes me sick to even think of these jerks. Gosh, I want to smack these guys.