Thread: miserable
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 09:00 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  
Bernadette

I feel like SUCH A WIMP for being so sore when I only did such a very little bit - I hate it!

I feel SO WIMPY just walking for 3 minutes and just doing 5 - 10 repitions of 2-3 exercises ... wimpy wimpy wimpy

Blue will you stop being so dang hard on yourself!

You were a weightlifter so you know even an Olympic sprinter is sore on a daily basis. It is a GOOD sign.

The last thing we can control - that NO ONE can touch or take away from us is our attitude.

So here's a mantra for you "Proud to be a Wimp!!" because that wimp in you seems to be MOVING and may just be the best part of you! Salvation and change come in many forms - embrace your inner wimp and maybe start calling her "champ!"

Like try substituting Champ in the above quotes for wimp
I feel like such a Champ just walking for 3 minutes and just doing 5 - 10 repitions of 2-3 exercises ... Champ, Champ Champ!!

I feel like SUCH A Champ for being so sore when I only did such a very little bit - I LOVE it!

Defend yourself from that critical inner voice -- who else is going to protect the vulnerable girl inside you!!!!!!!? Be HER champ!!

I think you're making strides - doesn't matter how small - keep it up and try positive self-talk, Champ!

(((((hugs)))))
b