View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 02:13 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
eggdogg1234

Originally Posted by Faith444 View Post
I'm totally clean now... I'm in a recovery too, I recognize that. I just got off the phone with the lady. she threw a hissy fit when I suggested that she was not respecting the 30 day thing. I don't have the strength for this fight. I don't feel grounded. yes folks, turning down the tv, not calling my weedle, going to a mtg., starting to cry...
I know how you feel, I think most of the people here know how you feel, hang in there. But realize that you don't have to fight, all you have to do is take care of your side of the street. You say 30 days starting now, she throws a hissy fit....she can throw as many hissy fits as she wants to as long as she doesn't come back to your place until she has 30 days. If she comes back don't let her in, if she is being aggressive call the cops, but don't fight her battle. If there is one thing I have learned from this site, it is that I am only responsible for my side of the street, if you want 30 days then you should get 30 days or else you are in a relationship with someone who has no respect for your wishes (and that someone could be read as her or you).