Thread: At a loss
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 07:03 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
justtired
aka Miss Scarlett O'Hara

It is a real shame that you aren't wanting to make plans for your birthday because of abf's drug usage. I've been where you are. I know what it is like to be afraid to make plans because you don't know where your abf will be in his drug usage. My advice is to make your own plans with your friends. You can still tell your abf what you want to do for your birthday. You need to make your needs heard. It is so easy to get to where you are no longer asking for what you need. However, your birthday should be special, so make some special plans. What would you like to do? Do you have friends that you could get together with for dinner or something else?
Well, abf managed to get more pills from his doc so all is "fine" in that respect. I would actually rather make plans with friends and leave him out. I'd probably have more fun. I was planning on doing something this weekend, but all the things I want to do are outdoors and require a lot of walking and abf has a bum knee. He did say he'd do whatever I want anyway. I don't really feel like doing anything this weekend anymore. He woke up coughing up blood last night which is probably not good. I'm feeling deflated and not in a celebratory mood. Maybe I'll try to make some plans for next weekend instead.