Thread: Day One
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 10:56 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
SillyBilly
Soft & Silky & Manageable

I'm having so much fun at work today. I work directory-assistance in a call centre, we look up phone numbers in the white pages for people. That's what I do anyway, I'm still new here, they've yet to train me in other areas. I'm pretending I'm a radio DJ and putting on a real bouncy-friendly-outgoing voice and customers are responding really well. He he, it's just so hard to get angry at someone who is so happy.

Thanks Jade, I always have problems focusing on the 'right now'. The first couple of days are always easy, after that it get's harder. The 3-week itch is the worst hurdle from experience, same as giving up cigarettes, but once you make it past that third week it gets so much easier. Thanks for stopping by and your support, I'm already in love with this message-board and all it's fellow members.

Littlefish, wow you can totally relate! I can't believe how much in common we all have on here. It's not that surprising really, we all want the same thing right. I still have trouble watching new movies and TV shows sometimes aswell, I get scared that something I see will trigger something negative in my mind and put pressure on me to use. At least with what we've watched repeatedly we know it all and are comfortable, we know what to expect. He he 'comfort zone'. Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers noguard! Thanks for stopping by mate!

I feel you Martha. And big *hugs* and thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate the kind words, you acutally brought a tear to my eye. Nice to know we are in similar time zones so we can help each other out when things are tough. Like Saturday night that just passed haha. The massively-warm welcome I've received by joining this community has been like no other. I can see myself staying for a very long time.

Thank you all again, your comments, thoughts, opinions, welcomes and even if you took the time to read what I've written, all have blown me away, actually speechless now. I better get back to work.

:ghug2 to everyone