Thread: Day One
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 09:03 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
SillyBilly
Soft & Silky & Manageable

Quick comment- (late for work, I'll reply to other posts later, sorry not being rude on purpose)

I made it through the night fine. I ended up having a great sleep and great dreams all night long, what a f**king success! I'm sorry for the language, I'm so used to expressing my feelings with vulgar language he he.

I ended up sleeping in today, now I'm late for work (d'oh) so I'll need to call them and tell them I thought I started at 3.00pm when I actually started at 1.00pm, we use 24 hour time at work so I can get away with saying I casually glanced at my diary and read '13.00' at '3.00'. I can't tell them the real reason; I was having such pleasant dreams I just didn't want to leave! WAY better than my reality currently is, or has been in the past. But I know nothing worth doing in life comes easy, you have to work for what you want etc. S**t if everything we wanted fell right onto our laps, we wouldn't appreciate it anywhere near as much would we.

Ok work just called me and I have to leave asap! Just wanted to add that I WILL jump on later when I can and reply to your posts, please I just had to vent before leaving. This bozo-junkie-******** who I used to know posted a comment on facebook which I happened to notice, so seeing his name and face (I've blocked him now) triggered an event in my mind which tbh has been the worst thing emotionally to happen to me to date. And I was in the worst place when it happened (about a year ago, addicted to meth and surrounded by junkies) anyway I'm really angry now, I know that will come and go, it's one of the many emotions I've been trying to mask with junk since it happened. I'd love to share the story and my feelings with you all, when the time is right. I know you can help me work through it and win this time.

SR forever brothers and sisters