View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 08:46 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Teggie

He showed up at my door this morning. Said he wanted to talk. I asked him what he wanted to talk about. I did'nt even want to talk to him.

He asked what did he need to do to fix this? I told him he needed to figure that out. I told him he left his AA book & rehab papers and to me that was a sure sign he wasn't getting help. And if he went just because of us it would'nt do him any good.

I stated son saw alcohol at his place. He said it was already there & he wasn't drinking. He said he was only taking his meds as prescribed. I told him he's lied so much I can't beleive anything he says anymore. That I don't miss the insanity of hiding meds, doling out pillboxes etc etc. I said I love him but I hate the addict and the addict has no place in my home. That his current conditions are all of his own doing.

He asked for his AA book and rehab papers, I gave them to him. I told him I hoped he saw why I was doing what I am doing. He said he did. He tried to hold my hand. I told him I had to go and shut the door.

He must be running out of pills, maybye is not seeing how he can pay the rent on that peice of crap place with no electricity. I'm thinking he's running low on options.

I cried for a minute then called my mom and hashed with her.

Then I sat here and started to post. Then the phone rings. It's one of the pharmacy's requesting he call them.

Sigh,

Teggie