Thread: Serious Part 7
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 02:35 PM
  # 386 (permalink)  
Rowan

Great turnaround, Stoney. I'm glad you were able to share for the newbies - that helps me a lot, too.

Least - I'm glad you're feeling better. I love naps , love love love naps. Almost as much as our Stoney.

Hiya Donna! Hiya Sis! I got my glass tinted on my car it looks great and new seatcovers with skulls on them in psychedelic colours they say "LOVE KILLS SLOWLY" they match my steering wheel. Heh that'll keep the boys away!

My daughter called me just a few ago. She was getting ready for dinner and called to say hello! It makes me feel good to know she has been thinking of me. She will be home tomorrow night and is having a great time. I talked to my other daughter briefly today via text and told her good luck on her exams and that I miss her. She sounded good too, although still not ready to meet. And that's okay.

Gonna stay in tonight. I found Good 'n Plenty candy at Wal-Mart! I can never find this stuff! I bought a smallish box - gonna get into bed and eat it!

My laptop power cord is pooched - do you guys think I would have to get it from Dell? Just wondering if anyone has any experience in this area.