View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 07:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bubblze30

What a great idea.

I am a smoker have been for about 15 yrs. I am about at a pack a day. I promised my daughter I would quit at the end of the month. Think its national smoke out or something. I do want to quit. I am sick of the taste. I can actually taste the chemicals they use in them. I fear gaining even more weight. I have gained 100lbs from surgery and recovery as it is. Any more would just be sick. I have myself to blame I dont have to eat the cheesecake. LOL. I am I guess nervous. What should I expect? I need to know what the first week has in store for me. I mean i've never went with out even in the hospitol I snuck smokes in the bathroom even on oxygen dangerous yes I know but I am a smoker, I am a addict, and I want to quit. Having said all this does anyone have advice to over come this one last addiction well the food we have to work on the food but one thing at a time. I am proud I quit heroin and drinking havent done that in years either. It this smoking thing I want to lick next. Any help? Anyone with advice would be great.