View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 08:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
UNHAPPY777

HELP.....I was doing so well

Good Morning!

I haven't written in a whilebecause I was working on me. Then, all of a sudden my AH decides that he is ready to be a husband and father(still not working a program). If you can recall I have never found any evidence of drug abuse except for his actions and reactions. But, his smell on his clothing, his disappearing and his change in apperance. My gut instinct as a woman.
Well, he went with his job on a three day camping trip...(It must be nice) and when he left out on Thursday I left with the kids and went to my parents house in LV. We returned the same day I left the kids in LV for a two week vacation. Now when he got home he was soooo happy to see me and I felt the same. That was Saturday now Sunday came along and he went to work and I went to play BINGO ....YES BINGO. How sad I love BINGO at 36 and I loved it even more at 18. LOL He called me at 4:30 and said he was on his way home I said okay I'll meet you there. Well I stopped at the store and cooked a wonderful dinner and ate it alllllll by myself. He didn't show up until midnight.

Let me first backtrack.... Do you remember the Crack ***** well he suppositly stopped dealing with her. For the past two weeks he has been coming home doing what he was suppose to do. He let me see his phone and in one day she called 78 times and texted 50 times how sick is this. Can someone tell me if this is normal behavior...BETTER YET WHO CARES!!! Well she continued to do this for two weeks even threatening suicide if he wouldnt see her. I'm rambling right now so please bare with me. Remember I have a restraining order against her... But, she still calls and harrasses me... So, a police officer friend told me to foward my calls to the station at night so she doesnt disturb me or my kids. Now, yesterday I get a call from my AH daughters mom telling me to look at his facebook page. Now I don't have facebook so I had to sign in under her name..... Now my husband told me that he had 2 pages one the CW created and the other he created. The one she created had pictures of them on it and she changed his status to divorced and in a relationship. Now all of my friends and family can see this how humiliating,,,,,,,I haven't even told him I saw this page what is the point His daughters mom is furious because she said I am too good for all of this.

To make a long story short. I have to get back on track because he is filled with deception and lies. He cam in last night trying to kiss me and I just ignored him. He said he was doing nothing wrong just hanging out with a male friend from work.... Yeah right!!!! I responded by saying well you must be gay because you didn't even call. If you were with a man then why didn't you call... He said because he is a man and doesn't have to answer to anybody!!!

I need prayer, guidance and inspiration!!!!

NOW