View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 06:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Startingover2

Mental manipulation of an alcoholic

My exah is amazing. He has devasted me and my children more than once. He is still drinking and still with many women.

Over the weekend he was bombarding me with texts about someone he assumes I am seeing. I told him we were just friends but he doesn't buy it.

Anyway, he asked me if I could pick him up every Tuesday night from his DUI class? What? Is he kidding? He has had OW do it for a long time but she is gone. His latest woman he was involved with is married so I am sure her husband wouldn't understand. I didn't answer as I was so shocked I didn't know what to say.

He got frustrated at my silence and told me "nevermind". I didn't answer and he sent it again. He said he is so upset that I have a happy relationship and I don't give a crap about him. He is trying to make things right but I want nothing to do with him....he baited me and I bit! I went off telling him how hurt I was by his drinking and cheating. He said he loved his family. The last thing I said was prove it with actions.

Never heard from him again last night.

So, my evaluation is he needs a ride. He needed to make me feel wanted to get me to do it. Its all ********. He very well may be upset that I am seeing someone (im really not and told him so) but not upset enough to get his **** together.

Man, they are manipulative!