View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 06:46 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
blessed4x

Thanks Ago! Yes, we have had a full weekend of movie night, water park, sidewalk chalk and bikes on the drive, kids sleeping over, and I even managed to get the grass mowed and the kitchen cleaned from top to bottom!

Today has been a little rough. Would have been my dad's birthday, but he passed in January. STBXAH called and asked to meet as he had a check for house payment and I had some of his mail. We met in a park and talked in circles for longer than we should of until I started getting bit by tiny bright red spiders and realized God was trying to get my attention. Fortunately I was able to regain my composure and return home to fix a fabulous dinner of reubens and tots for the crew and relax on the deck. Now they are bathed, kissed, prayed over, and AHHHH the peace and serenity have returned!

How far I have evolved since my first cooking attempt of tacos a few months ago that ended up with a visit from the big red fire truck! Believe it or not I'm ENJOYING the meal planning and cooking.........dishes, not so much, but hey, isn't that what kids are for?!