View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 07:49 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
SerenityGirl

Originally Posted by grateful2b View Post
(((BigDreams))), I am so glad you have had a break from things for a bit and what a lovely break!

If I have learned nothing else, I have learned to live in the moment, because that is truly all there is...

I found out last night that my daughter has been sober 9 days and is doing research on rehabs and has narrowed the search to three..

There was a time when I thought when this moment came that I would be relieved and excited....I am neither...but I am hopeful for her...

What she does from here on out has nothing to do with me, it is not about me; how she proceeds and what the outcome will be, will be all hers...her successes and her failures.....

It is critical for me to understand that, for me to truly let her rise or fall and be fully responsible for the outcome...

It is critical for her to understand that I believe that..in order for her to get on with and take full responsibility for her life..

Prayers for all our children
((Grateful)) I just love everything you said here, I needed to be reminded of all you said....Prayers for your girl!!!!!!