Old 05-30-2009, 02:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
angie9

I think I can share my darkest moment now

to you all as I know here I will only get love and support . Im actually five weeks sober now but in Feb this year I had a bad bad slip . I was drinking in the day and decided to go down the road for more alcohol leaving my 3 year old along ( which still haunts me) when I came back with more booze my husband was home I panicked and went away of course drinking more!!
when I finally came home after walking 5 ks in the rain home as my car didnt go. When I got home my husband was understandby full of rage and the next mornin g gave me a hell of a hiding in which I jumped out the window and went at 9pm at night to the alcohol addiciton clinic this was on a saturday so no one was there and slept on the doorstep for two nights till monday. I then went into hospital as I had a breakdown stayed there for two weeks mainly sleeping. When I came home I maganed two months of sobriaty but couldnt handle my husbands moods and six weeks ago we seperated and now feel great Im sober and feel very calm. I didnt come here in my bad time as I felt embaressed and full of hatre for msyelf Im starting to like me again the sober me .