View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 12:47 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
livnfrme

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
totally, if he can't Man UP and put his kid's needs first, then he should be relieved of the responsibility, IMMEDIATELY. that may be only the tip of the iceberg as to what does NOT get done......from everything you have shared, a week is WAY too long over at dad's and to me it sounds like he is deliberately screwing it up because he really isn't that interested or focused on his child, but instead himself.

but that's just me.
From what I have read from you so far I am inclined to take in your ideas. I think it would be good for him to see dad for a few hours out of the weekends, but not overnight and to be with me during the week. I believe he is very focused on himself and not our son.

I remember when I took him to court for the present court order I tried for no acccess as dad was drinking and driving with him and taking him to pick up coke. The judge told me that it doesn't matter what he does he still has access to his son even if it is supervised. Geesh. I couldn't believe that. I want what is best for our son, but I do know the law in my province and it sucks.

I can remove access according to my court order and only provide supervised visitation and after being at the school today and seeing the results of this week with our son, I intend to do just that.