View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 11:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
livnfrme

If murder was legal.........

Oh my gosh I just want to scream. I went to my son's school to do my volunteering today and was irate with the results.

Last night I picked my son up from dads to have him at a meeting with a woman who provides community support. I dropped him off an hour before bedtime after we were done.

He needed a bath last night and of course when I went to his school today he smelled. The underneath of his nails are dirty and his teeth are not brushed. Dad says to me "It wasn't bath night". Grrrrrrrr. I let him know the schedule is not more important than our son being clean.

He has no gas at his house right now and is blaming that on me, so he has no hot water to bath our son. I see it as his own fault due to lack of communication with me. We have a unique crappy situation I am working my way out of right now. He feels he is responsible for nothing. Geesh.

Our son's home reading homework has not been done the whole week, he had a hard time with his spelling test today as he had little practice during the week. He didn't wear his school shirt yesterday that was written in his agenda to wear, as it was at my house so dad just put him in a blue one. The agenda did say school shirt or blue one but I live a three minute drive away and would have just dropped it off for him.

I got every excuse in the book for why our son is faltering in school etc. I told him that if he couldn't do it right now as his program is taking too much time away from every day life all he has to do is let me know and I will care for our son. The teacher even notices from week to week who has him. I am not just seeing things that are not there.

He says I am being difficult, trying to control his program and our son is not neglected at all with him. I know different. I could just scream.

Thanks for listening to me vent.